Positive Affirmations for Sales Success
Speaking positively to yourself every day can have a strong impact on making you a better salesperson. Below is a collection of affirmations that you can read to yourself every morning, keep at your desk, or do with them whatever you feel will help you out the most. If you choose to read these affirmations in the morning, don’t read all of them at once. Just pick two or three and read them out-loud to yourself. Your subconscious mind will then be calibrated to feed you positive thoughts throughout your day. The thoughts will trigger emotion and the emotion will trigger increased productivity and success.
To maximize positivity, you can alter the affirmations to more closely match specific traits about yourself or your job, such as your specific industry. Be sure to at least write down the ones you like the most on a piece of scrap paper and read them to yourself right before you jump on your next sales call.
1) Confidence Boosters
-I am going to succeed today. Why? Because I have confidence and faith in my abilities.
-I have made my goals very clear. Today is the day I will execute them.
-I’m not going to waste my time today taking advice from anyone who doesn’t know what they’re talking about.
-I am in the right place today. This is where I want to be and I will make the most of every second.
-I will get up and dance when I get a confirmed point of sale. I’ve earned the right to do this.
– I am in it to win it.
2) Fear Elimination
-I am in control of my fear today. Nothing will stop me.
-Failure is in my rearview mirror. I’m headed towards my dreams.
-Every problem I’ve ever had has been a learning experience that has made me stronger.
-I do not fear rejection. My proposal being rejected isn’t the same as me being rejected.
-I am not afraid of anything on this Earth.
3) Stress Reduction
-If I’m under stress today, I’m going to take a moment to breathe, relax, and give my mind a rest before I make my next call.
-My input for the day is going to better than ever before so that my income will be better than ever before.
-Every day is a learning experience for me. I will never lose sight of this.
-I am going to work to improve the person that I am every single day, so that I can be at my very best when I do my job.
-I won’t take anything personally. Other people get stressed just like I do.
4) Bettering Oneself and One’s Family
-Today, I am going to express appreciation and gratitude towards all the people in my life that I love or care about.
-I am going to let my work serve as a great example to my children of how to be successful.
-I cannot control the past or the future. I can only live in the moment. And I’m going to make the most out of every moment that I have.
-I will write down all of my priorities every day so that I never lose sight of my objectives.
-I will work hard to give my spouse and children everything they desire.
5) How I View My Job
-I take pride in making sales. I create wealth and keep the economy running strong.
-I care more about the well-being of my prospects than I care about making money.
-All that matters is what my prospect wants and what he or she needs. I am here to serve
-Today, I am going to put the priorities of my prospects ahead of my own.
-I love my job. Why else would I go to it every day?
6) How I View My Company
-I am going to respect my co-workers every single day. No matter what they do or say, I am not going to succumb to any negativity.
-I respect the decisions that upper management has made and will do my best to help them out in any way that I can.
-Every challenge this business gives me is an opportunity for me to better myself.
-This company wins when I win. And I am a winner every single day. This will never change.
-My company isn’t perfect. But no company is. All I can do is apply my skills every day to make it the best company it can be.
7) How I View My Life
-Not only am I thankful for my family and friends, I am equally thankful to be a salesperson and have he opportunity to work for a winning company while doing what I love.
-I am going to take care of myself today and not do anything unhealthy. I have too much to lose if I’m not healthy.
-Today, I will put others ahead of myself.
-I love my life. Nothing is ever going to stop me from loving it.
-I study every day, looking for the answers for how to better myself, my family, and my business. I am relentless.
23 More Daily Affirmations for Salespeople:
Here are 23 additional morning motivational affirmations you can read every day when you wake up. You will start your day out feeling confident.
1) The actions I make make my business a success.
2) I am a confident person that applies themselves.
3) My character is successful.
4) I can and will obtain money success.
5) My career improves the lives of other people.
6) I am intelligent and have a lot to offer.
7) I will knock out all of my goals for today.
8) I excel at creating and finding new business opportunities.
9) My income is getting higher because I’m working harder.
10) My income will continue to increase because I will continue to work hard.
11) The more successful I get, the more help I will have provided to other people.
12) My passion for my work can be observed by others every single day.
13) Getting sales comes naturally to me.
14) Getting the right clients comes naturally to me.
15) My career allows me to do what I love.
16) My career pushes me to be the best.
17) My career empowers me.
18) My career gives me a lot of freedom.
19) My dreams are coming true thanks to my career.
20) I’m a great match for many businesses.
21) I’m grateful every day for all the opportunities that I have.
22) I am grateful to all of the people who contribute to my success.
23) I win because I have faith in myself and my abilities.